Are you passionate about all-things-tech within the online business world? We're looking for a highly detailed tech-savvy VA who is extremely trustworthy and who is comfortable dealing with the front & back end of online businesses.
If you love solving problems and love to geek out on anything tech, then this position is for you!
As a Tech-savvy VA at Loop Link, you'll be involved not only in our internal operations but in our client's operations as well.
The ideal team member is detail oriented, tech-savvy, extremely trustworthy and who is comfortable dealing with the front and back end of the business. The ideal candidate is confident, isn’t afraid to “test” new things and excels in Gsuites and email marketing platforms. You understand the importance of priority management, and will be working in a fast-paced environment, managing projects and deadlines. You take pride in your attention to detail and feel fulfilled by the entire team's success.
This role is virtual and is a contractor position that reports directly to our CEO, while also working closely with other key members of the operations team.
Here’s why our teammates love being part of the Loop Link Team:
- Steady, consistent and reliable retainer
- Be a part of a thriving and growing team of operations-minded experts
- Work from anywhere (as long as you have a focused and distraction-free environment)
- Personal development under our CEO's guidance and training
As a Tech-Savvy VA, you will be responsible for:
Customer Service and Client Management support
- Corresponding with current and potential customers and clients on behalf of CEO
- Oversee Customer Support for LLC and clients
- Set up meetings between the client and customers
- Data mining/gathering from various Facebook groups and pages
- Provide customer service via email correspondence
Tech Management and Social Marketing
- Schedule newsletter content on a weekly basis
- Schedule and format blog posts on a weekly basis
- Maintain the FAQ sections by data mining the Facebook communities
- Managing tech issues related to memberships in MemberVault (i.e. Thrivecart
- payments, access to programs etc.).
- Managing ActiveCampaign (i.e. creating tags, segments & automations).
- Uploading and optimizing youtube videos
- Setting up and maintaining digital products and programs
- Assist the leader with automating workflows and streamlining processes
- Create and document SOPs for internal processes, and standard processes for our membership
- Managing events (i.e. creating itineraries, research gifts, attending in person events
- twice per year in Omaha, NE.)
- Collaborating with other key team members to schedule and execute new initiatives.
- Google Suite
The Tech VA will have a strong pulse on the business, staying in the know on top priorities, while focusing on the specific action items that keep the business moving forward on a daily basis.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
The ideal individual possesses the following strengths and skills
- Self-starter and assertive - when you don’t know something, you seek to learn it
- Resourceful - you can find creative ways and solutions
- Problem solver - As issues arise, you innately figure out how to solve it
- A strong ability to manage multiple responsibilities/projects simultaneously daily
- gets things done, meets deadlines and keeps promises
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Coachable, receive feedback with ease
- Trustworthy with confidential information
- Coordinate multiple efforts, simultaneously
- Two years experience as an Admin Assistant.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suites, Google suites, Dropbox, task management software (e.g. Trello, Asana, Clickup, etc.), WordPress, Acuity, Facebook, ClickFunnels, Zoom, email marketing software (e.g. Active Campaign, etc.)
- Proficient in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
Is this you? Apply now.